Foreign LCCs and Australian Tourism Growth Opportunity
- Up to a dozen LCCs plan to enter the market from Southeast Asia. Is there enough room for all the players?
- Are new low-cost long-haul models driving all the growth, or will short-haul models also expand successfully?
- Why does Australia offer a unique tourism opportunity? How are we capitalising on those opportunities?
- What are the policy priorities to facilitate tourism growth? (visas, bilaterals, operating restrictions)
- What can airports do to enhance long-haul LCC to short-haul connectivity?
Moderator: CAPA, Executive Chairman, Peter Harbison
Nok Air, CEO, Patee Sarasin
Citilink, President & CEO, Arif Wibowo
Scoot, CEO, Campbell Wilson
AirAsia X, Head of Commercial Australia & New Zealand, Stuart Myerscough