Asian LCCs: Insights From Across the Region
Despite common features, each country and sub-region has its own special features, as have the LCCs established there. Some are subsidiaries of full service airlines (flag carriers), some are cross border JVs, some are part of one of the major LCC groups. We look at the issues each is facing and how they are adapting to their own special environments.
- What are the common issues and challenges facing LCCs across Asia?
- How is each airline or group addressing them?
- Will only the major group airlines survive?
- Are there too many aircraft currently on order?
- On what terms can the long-haul LCCs prosper?
Moderator: Nyras Capital, Senior Vice President, David Huttner
- SpiceJet, Chief Operating Officer, Sanjiv Kapoor
- Scoot, CEO, Campbell Wilson
- Jetstar Asia, CEO, Barathan Pasupathi
- VietJet, Member of the Board of Directors, Chu Viet Cuong